It is getting harder and harder to find a free moment to keep this thing updated! Mom and Madelyn are visiting family in Raleigh so I have a little time to myself this afternoon...a rare event these days:)
The Langheim fam is doing great and we are continuing to adjust to life as a threesome...well a foursome including the nanny... Madelyn had her 2 month appointment last week and she is doing wonderful. Mom had to take her, which was probably better because I can't stand it when they give her shots....She weighs 10lbs 10oz....She loves to eat. I am happy to say that I am still nursing and it is getting easier and easier, even with working. It is definitely a bonding experience and I know while I am at work she is getting the very best nutrients she can have..and I can give that to her....sounds weird, but it helps me through the day.
She is still sleeping through the night and has been for weeks. She really loves to sleep. As long as it is pitch black and the fan is going, she is out. She is moving around more and more and have found her legs sticking out of the crib. Pretty hilarious, especially since she continues to sleep. We are very lucky because it is amazing how good you feel when you get a whole nights sleep. She is getting great at lifting her neck and moving her head around. She loves to look around and check things out.
Mom is still here being our awesome nanny. Madelyn has gotten really comfortable with her and its awesome to see. The mornings are the best and Madelyn will just laugh hysterically out loud with her...thank heavens for videos so I can see it all.
This weekend is my sister's 21st bday and I am excited to have a night "out". I can't believe our Kimbo is 21. A little scary. And of course I am excited for my first Mother's Day and just to have some down town with my whole family....
until the next free moment.....
No comments:
Post a Comment